Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas

Girl Legos: Last year we found some fun girl legos, that Sydney had been asking for. She wanted her own set, since Austin was always playing with his. So we found these and they made the cutest lil house, girls and puppies.. sooo cute!!! I used the Everybody Loves Christmas line for this page, I LOVE it.. I really LOVE it.... the colors are sooo fun and love the mix of embellies and alphas.... I also used the ScrapRoom sketch of the week last week for this page.. But can I say how fun the ornaments are in this line? perfect for hanging...


Countdown to Christmas: I used the Sketch Inspirations sketch # 141 to create this page. I have to say the stickers with this line are soooo adorable and fun. Cute lil snowmen, a tree to decorate and a Christmas ornament banner... Here are some photos of the kids decorating the tree last year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!