Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Noel

Man, I haven't blogged for awhile, it's just been kinda crazy around here and the sad thing is that I haven't gotten much of a chance to scrap either. The beginning of the year is always hard with the kids back in school, homework schedules, soccer practices and games and trying to get back into the swing on things. Well here is a page I got done this afternoon. A Christmas page too... crazy eh? but I'm not ready for Christmas, winter or cold. I used the 9.9 Sketchy Thursdays Sketch for this one and used the very traditional Merry Christmas line from Echo Park, which totally worked perfectly with the photo of the kids from last Christmas.

2 comments :

  1. YAY, Christmas!!! I love this page, and great layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo GORGEOUS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the little snowflakes!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!