Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Puppy Love.. A challenge....

This week is my turn for the weekly challenge at Croppin Paradise.. you can check it out HERE.. and hopefully play along.. It's all about adding some paper tearing- one school method of a technique.. I remember that was ALL I did when I first started scrappin.. LOL and then added something onto the tearing.. I added mine in layers and then some sewing.. I also used a sketch for The Scrappiest sketch # 84. check it out it's CUTE...

These photos are of Sydney when we were in Cali.. We went to the park there and she instantly, like within seconds, made a new friend at the park, all because the little girl had this adorable lil puppy.. Sydney wanted to bring it home of course.. but I did take some cute pics of her with the puppy....

upclose details of tearing, layering and then adding some machine sewing:

4 comments :

  1. This is so pretty!! I love everything about it especially the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your details on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love all the layering and stitching!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!