Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Echo Park Birthday Card


I made this card for the Facebook challenge that Echo Park had going to make Madison, the owner, some birthday cards.. I did a 6x12 strip and then tri-folded it. I punched some holes so that I could close it with some rick rack, but this is one of my fave sizes to make for cards. I used the Everybody Loves Christmas, Life is Good, Sweet Summertime line and also Walk in a Park... talk about some variety going on, but makes it cool that all those lines can inter match together...

inside of card:

Made from scratch banner:

upclose details of inside:

1 comment :

  1. This is a gorgeous card Wendi and I love that you could fit 4 of their ranges into it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!