Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Echo Park Little Boy Pages

WOW..... I can't say enough of how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this very fun, cool and just right for boys line from Echo Park.. This Little Boy line is sooo easy and fun to use and create with.. The bright and happy colors really pop right off the page and the designs... well, just dang adorable.. can't say enough good things about it.. Here are a few more pages and some cards that I created with this line over the weekend.. yup I was busy with it.. and am kinda sad, cuz I'm pretty much starting to run out of it!!! oh no!!!
Pet Friendly: Austin hanging with one of the lizards, Striker
getting up close with Pet Friendly:
Birthday Boy Card Set:

1 comment :

  1. Love how bold and funky your pages are Wendi, these papers suit your personality well.

    Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!