Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Harmony with a Sketch

Well this week for the weekly sketch at Croppin Paradise I was in charge of the sketch.. So I came up and created this one.. One day I actually need to learn how to make sketches on the computer, but for now this will do... I used Sassafras Indie Girl, which is a fave of mine, LOVE the fun muted colors and prints.. These photos were taken at Harmony, CA, population 18.. that's right pop 18.. I LOVE that place, it has some realllly cool handmade art, glass blowing and some really cool photo spots. I took some of the kids but before I knew it, they were done with the photo taking!!! LOL... I also used this page for Alecia's 2SDs challenge to use at least 6 circles on your page- I got stickers, brads, and a journaling spot.. lots of circles and incorporated it with the sketch too.. Hope you get a chance to play along with it this week.

weekly sketch 11/3 at Croppin Paradise:

Photo slide photos:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!