Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's all about a big party.. well a birthday to CELEBR8!!!!! wooo hooo. Here is a card that I created with some yummy Echo Park goodies.. I used the cardabilites Oct 30 sketch.. it's sooooo cute!!! I also used it towards Alecia's 2SDs challenge to create a card using a cloud, 4 PPS, bling and a bow- my weakness.. but I finally got one that I liked and stuck it right on there..
Here's a happy birthday card that I used Sassafras Indie Girl.. just love the colors in that!!!! it's gorgeous.. I made it for Angele's 2SDS challenge to create a card using N-needlework- sewing on mine, and OV-oval.. Also it went towards Lucy's ad challenge at MSW..

close up:

2 comments :

  1. wonderful cards, thanks for playing with Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! thanks for playing with us at cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!