Thursday, November 18, 2010

MME Fine and Dandy

Here is a couple more projects that I created with the MME Fine and Dandy line from the Croppin Paradise store that you can purchase HERE. I played along with the sketch that Nubia posted for the weekly sketch challenge on 11/15 in the forums HERE. I re-found this picture of Sydney when I was cleaning out my scrap area... and it just made me smile to remember what a CUTIE she was as a baby.. this pictures was sooo how she was, and always remember seeing her when I'd turn around in the car.. She was so small compared to now, so sweet, so smiley and a bit cheeky all at that same time....
I LOVE that cute lil face, super chubby cheeks and sprouting ponytails... just the cutest lil girl EVER:
Happy Birthday card, I used the Inspired Blueprints sketch # 59 for this card:
upclose:

1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!