Thursday, December 30, 2010

#1 Kids

I've had this School line from Crate and been dying to break it in, for quite awhile.. Once I saw the line, I knew I wanted to get some for the kids school pics ASAP.... Well the kids were in Cali, when the first round of school pics were taken, so they had to wait and do make up pics... good enough.. just meant I had to wait longer for the pics, but totally worth the wait.. Here they are from this year, I still can't believe how big they are getting... I used the sketch from Design Dollies. and loved the open space from it also!!! fun stuff....

3 comments :

  1. You have gorgeous kids Wendi :) Love the colours you used, perfect choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun line Wendi, beautiful photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing take on the sketch, love the "school" banner on the upper left corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!