Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 2-pagers!!!!!


Twice a year, for Mothers Day and for Christmas, each of the siblings add a couple of layouts to my mom's scrapbook that we each contribute to. It's a great way to see photos, what our families have been up to, and keep track of how big the kids are doing, and their activities.. Here are 2 2 pagers that I created for the book. The Good Times LO, has photos from October when we went to Cali and some cute Halloween photos of the kids in their costumes. I used the Memorable Seasons sketch from Susan, and I think I'm going to be using this one again for sure...

Good Times: Left Side
Good Times: Right Side
Good Times: Journaling
Our Family- another two pager, this one is from Inspired Blueprints # 62.. I LOVE how there were lots of places to add alot of photos. Makes it easy to share what our family has been up to. These photos are from June, July, and August. I used the Scarlet Lime Oct kit to create this layout. I just LOVE the fun wood grain mix from the papers....
Our Family- left side
Our Family- right side
Our Family- journaling:

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos and pages Wendi.

    What a wonderful idea, its great that more of your family scrapbook too. How many of your family members scrapbook?

    Only mum and I scrap so we try to scrap together at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LOs, thanks for sharing!
    Happy New Year!
    (From Sassy Little Sketches forum).

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo-hoo!!! Two awesome 2-pagers, Wendi! Your mom will love these - I am loving all of the fun pics, that crate pp & your colorful style. It's all good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!