Thursday, December 30, 2010

4th Grade

4th grade???? My oldest is actually in 4th grade??? when did that happen? I know.. I am still in shock and the school year is coming up to the half way mark. I don't know if I can't believe I'm old enough to have a 4th grader or that he is just growing up... Well here is Austin's 4th grade pic this year from school. I used the Crate School Spirit line for this page, and I just love how it really can go for boys or for girls.. perfect.... I used the Sketchy Thursday's special facebook sketch for this page and linked it up there... very fun...

2 comments :

  1. Gorgoeus page Wendi, they grow up so fast don't they.

    Is it okay to add you on FB? I'll search you and request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great school page! I love the banners!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!