Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Gift Bazaar Day #4


On the Fourth Day of Christmas, my Scrappy Friend gave to me...

An adorable holiday magnet set that come in a matching tin with a coordinating tag... all products are made with the SUPER cute Jillibean Soup Chestnut Soup found in the CP Store. You can also check out more information on how to make these fun and easy magnets by me in the FORUM...

Coordinating tag, ready for gift giving:
A cute way to display your gift:
Close up of the magnets:
Altering the tin to coordinate with the magnet set:

4 comments :

  1. Lovely projects and sorry about the lack of beach!
    Hi Wendi! happy to be with you on the Scrapp Tiffany DT ~Gaby

    no place to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Wendi.. looking forward to you working with you at Scrap Tiffany... also amazing project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, stunning, stunning.

    What a wonderful gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable project! I love the idea and have a few of these Maya Road tins around. Thanks for the inspiration girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!