Sunday, December 5, 2010

{First} Dress

ahhhh I LOVE these sweet photos of Sydney, it makes me remember how small and fragile she once was and ohhhhh sooooo little... This was the first dress that she ever wore, and I was sooo excited to dress her in it, esp since I had only done the boy clothes thing before, so something pink and girlie was pretty fun to do. I used the Design Dollies 12.2 sketch for this page.. also it went for Angele's challenge at 2SDs to do a layout about first's and then Jude's Memorable Seasons weekly challenge which was the same, do a layout about firsts... but these photos just make me smile...

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE all the pink Wendi! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!