Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter. Snow. Fun. and a TOOT

woooo hooo!!!I got a TOOT.... I just made it as one of the designers on the Scrap Tiffany DT team!!!!! I'm realllly excited and am glad to see quite a few other really fun faces on the team too!! I can't wait to get started and be a part of their team!!!!! I also played along with the week#48 sketch challenge and here is my take on it.. I used the Echo Park Wintertime line, which is sooo fun.. it worked well with Nik's MSW challenge to use at least 3 snowflakes on a page.. easy since this line is all about snowflakes....

1 comment :

  1. beautiful page!!! I love the snowflakes. And big congrats on the Scrap Tiffany DT! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!