Monday, January 10, 2011

2 New Cards.

Here are two cards that I created last night with scraps. This top one was using a sketch from Cardabilities # 19 and went along with the Memorable Seasons Crop challenge to use FOUR manufacturers, I used American Crafts, Making Memories, Primas and some October Afternoon...
For this boy Happy Birthday card, which actually I already gave away to my nephew last night at his birthday, I used the CPS # 200 sketch and played along with the Memorable Seasons crop #2 challenge- use 2 PPs, 2 Die Cuts, and 2 Embellies-I used ribbon and a cute lil robot sticker.

3 comments :

  1. These are so nice! I love the red and white on the first card and LOVING the blues on the second one. Great use of the CPS sketch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Wendi, both are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both super cute and fun! Love all the great colors and accents you used on them! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!