Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 336: Sketchy Sunday

Pam has a SUPER cute new sketch up and posted at 365 card challenge blog for Day 336: Sketchy Sunday:
So if you haven't yet guessed, our sponsor this week is one of my all time faves, SRM Stickers!

Here is my take on this weeks sketch. I used a couple of the stickers for my sentiment and my image. The trim is from Websters, and I re-found and it and how fun is it??? I totally love it.. Also used my MM tearing tool to distress my card up and even pulled out the sewing machine for some added sewing.
I used this yummy cupcake form SRM stickers #53001 Happy, I added it up a punched out circle piece of paper and then popped it up with a 3D pop dot- LOVE those things.
I used the {make a wish} sticker from SRM stickers #53001 Happy:

5 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!