Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 336: Sketchy Sunday

Pam has a SUPER cute new sketch up and posted at 365 card challenge blog for Day 336: Sketchy Sunday:
So if you haven't yet guessed, our sponsor this week is one of my all time faves, SRM Stickers!

Here is my take on this weeks sketch. I used a couple of the stickers for my sentiment and my image. The trim is from Websters, and I re-found and it and how fun is it??? I totally love it.. Also used my MM tearing tool to distress my card up and even pulled out the sewing machine for some added sewing.
I used this yummy cupcake form SRM stickers #53001 Happy, I added it up a punched out circle piece of paper and then popped it up with a 3D pop dot- LOVE those things.
I used the {make a wish} sticker from SRM stickers #53001 Happy:

5 comments :

  1. Love this Wendi! The distressing and the fun pink trim are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch Wendi.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es una maravilla de tarjeta, me encanta la cinta y la costura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!