Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Echo Park - Little Girl layouts

well I have been working like mad and just LOVIN this new line from Echo Park- Little Girl... oh my gosh it is the sweetest!!!! and girlie, without going over the top girlie. I have really enjoyed the color scheme of it. The fun patterns on the papers and the sticker embellies will work perfectly with ANY girl page!!!!! This top page was of Sydney when she was just barely over 1, and we went out to Cali for my younger sister's wedding.. She was the only girl granddaughter at the time and trying to keep up with all the boy cousins. I LOVED this dress we found for her and Sydney was SUCH a great baby, so easy going, to tender and just the cutest little thing. I kinda miss the days of piggy tales...


So Tender: Here are a couple more photos from the same day.. Just a few tender moments shared between me and Sydney. I punched lots of butterflies with my MS butterfly punch out of one of the papers, I added some bling to the crown and princess wand sticker embellies to "girl" them up a bit. But I just LOVE how well this line works together and makes putting together a LO super easy...

upclose details:

1 comment :

  1. You do girlie beautifully, Wendi!!! Sweet pics and los! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!