Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Echo Park - Little Girl- Turning 1

Here is another layout that I used Echo Park's Little Girl line to create with. I just an in goo-goo- gaa over right now.. I LOVE that I was able to pull some older photos of Sydney out and start scrappin with. These photos are from her very first birthday and man, did she go to town on her cake!!!! She just dove on in, no shame and made a mess.. Which was really fun to watch and see her get all messy!!!! I have to say the patterns in the Little Girl line are just sooo fun and playful and perfect for any of those photos of your little angel..

I LOVE that this line comes with a couple of Happy Birthday strips and journaling spots:
Super cute banners: check,
a tray of cupcakes: check and yummy enough to eat,
and some bling on the cupcakes: check...
LOVIN the cute, and fun clothesline banner:

1 comment :

  1. What a sweet sweet layout!!! I just adore all the cupcakes and the cutie banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!