Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love in 2011


I finnnnnnalllly got my hands on the newest Sassafras line called Paper Crush... and yup, that's what I got on it.. a paper crush.. don't tell my husband.. LOL... I preordered it from Jill at Memorable Seasons and have been patiently waiting my get my fingers on it to play. Here is my first page with the line. The photo was taken right away the clock struck twelve on 1.1.11... and so I thought the title was perfect, LOVE starting off 2011 right.. 2gether... The newest Page Maps sketch is out and I just had to play along with it, so here's my take on it.

Blingin it up:
Banners always make me smile:
LOVIN the cute clouds:
Added LOTS of stitching on the page:

2 comments :

  1. very pretty page and very pretty papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! Awesome photo, sweet title, fun details, happy colors!! What's not to love? Fab lo, Wendi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!