Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mr. Crabby

When we went up to San Luis, this summer, we always stop and go to Moon Stone beach in Cambria.. It had great tide pools and the kids love to explore them. Sydney caught and held onto to several hermit crabs and made them her "babies" while she was playing. It was sooo cute to watch her get so excited over the lil guys. I used some Prima papers and embellies for this page. I also used the Sketchiest sketch # 100 for this page also.
holding the lil hermit crab:

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for dropping by Wendy. Your scrap layout for Mr Crabby is FAB and fun. I love the alphabet letters with the red sweet background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Great job on the sketch!! Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!