Sunday, February 20, 2011

Apron Strings Challenge

Monday's challenge at Apron Strings was a fun one: challenge is to create a layout using those traditional Valentine's colors; red, pink, white OR create a layout about something you love. So I kinda do both.. I LOVE that my kids are close, that they are "friends" as well as siblings. I couldn't ask for more from my two cuties.. I also used Valentine's colors, I mixed some Pink Paislee sweetness and threw in some Sassafras embellies... I was inspired by the Stuck 2/15 sketch.
Here is my page for the Apron Strings Five on Friday challenge... have you ever tried those challenge?? I've done them before, but it's been awhile.. it's fun and really makes you think our your page. I used Echo Park's Wintertime line.. this is actually from an Apron Strings kit that I won playing along with the Paper Variety challenge.. so here is mine, I also used Inspired Blueprints #66 sketch to play along with:

1 sheet of cardstock
1 sheet of double-sided patterned paper - I used one sheet and both sides of it, the snowflakes are cut out from one of the sides of paper
1 set of fabric/felt embellies - felt arrows
1 something bling-y - bling on the snowflakes
1 set of naked chipboard - chipboard circle


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!