Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 352- 356: sketches

This week at 365 card challenge blog, it was a fun filled week of sketches!!!! I couldn't resist to play along and finally got caught up on my cards today.. It's raining out, the basketball games have been played and the house is clean.. Perfect day for scrappin.. ALL the cards are made with Echo Park's For the Record line.. which I have to say I just LOVE... the colors, the vintage feel, and there's lots of fun stickers, and word strips which are GREAT for card making...

Day 356: Hey, It's UR Day
Day 355: Thank You
Day 365: Hello:
Day 353: congrats U ROCK....
Day: 352 Just wanted to say..... Thanks a bunch

4 comments :

  1. What a great group of cards, Wendi! There's a real green theme... lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are fantastic, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you rockin' the sketch challenges, Wendi - Fab-u-lous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!