Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Birthdays and Cupcakes always seem to go hand in hand, esp when you have kids.. then there are pretty always cupcakes involved at a birthday. This card was created for Day 341's challenge: Lets Celebrate -Use at least 1 sticker and make it a birthday-themed card (It's Pam's birthday- so Happy Birthday Pam!!!) ... The sponsor this week at 365 card challenge blog is SRM stickers, and I used a happy birthday one for my card for the challenge. I was also inspired by the IC card sketch # 100. I used Echo Park's Little Girl line with a bit of pink from Life is Good line...

3 comments :

  1. wow loving the cupcakes.. Like how you have used this weeks sketch at ICS.Thank you for playing along with us. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondrful card! Thank yo for playing at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wendi I totally love your card. Nice job using the sketch. Thank you for playing along. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!