Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Sweet Girl


Well I finally got to get a page done.. its been almost a week, and well, that is just too dang long for me. Lately the kids have had more activities and homework in the afternoons, which means alot less time for scrappin.. the photos worked perfectly with the Feb 5 sketch at MSW to play along with, so here is my take on it. I used Crate's Pink Plum line for this one.. I've had it for awhile and been meaning to use it, so I think you will be seeing more of it, it's SUPER yummy.

Come PLAY along with the MSW Sketch A Thon this month!!!! There will be 20 sketches to play along with, 10 cards and 10 layouts:
Added some texture with a border punch, some bling, and lots of distressing:
Lots of fun embellies:
Pics of my sweet lil princess. She just LOVES to dress up for her dance recitals and looks forward to it every year:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!