Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Design Dollies: Celebrate You

This week the new challenge at Design Dollies blog is WAY super fun.. probably a subject I don't scrap enough.. the challenge: is to create a project that celebrates YOU... (well me, but celebrates you.. lol) Something that is totally me, is my hair... I LOVE it, and love to change it up and do something different...color/style/cuts don't scare me. I always look forward to my hair appointment... Plus my girl, Shelley... well, she ROCKS!!!

So here is my page. I used the latest Lucky Girls Crafts kit for this page.. and what a super cool kit it is too....

I cut out the flowers and then layers flowers and buttons inside them for lots of dimension:
The journaling:
"One thing that I LOVE to do is CHANGE my HAIR... I've done it all: blonde, redhead, black, brown, highlights, short, long, REALLY long, 3-4 colors, pink, purple. It's FUN to change it up and JUST BE ORIGINAL"

2 comments :

  1. changing your hair-kinda of like a barbie doll? cute card-- mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, Wendi! This lo rocks, just like your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!