Monday, March 28, 2011

Design Dollies Trifecta

It's the end of the month so you know what that means over at Design Dollies??? Trifecta!!!!! That's right.. it's a combo of the past 3 challenges from the rest of the month... 1= Colours: MONOCHROMATIC PINK - any shades of pink you like, from pale pastel baby pink through to blazing hot fuchsia, and - add a splash of YELLOW 2= Elements:Create something celebrating YOU... 3= Sketch: So here is my take on the whole wad of fun challenges:
I used lots of pinks, and several tones and layers of the color pink.. and popped in a few fun yellow accents, mainly Sassafras goodies....
Journaling: I've always kinda been a tomboy, love sports and getting dirty and playing hard:
Journaling: I'm not a girlie girl, I don't LOVE pink:

5 comments :

  1. What a cool layout Wendi! Love all the embellies and the pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. me too! i love love that photo of you. you look smokin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, I love all the embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!