Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 151: Nuts About Sketches

woooo hoooo... it's my first week reveal at Nuts About Sketches and here is my take on week 151 sketch. These photos are from when we went to Disneyland last October.. One thing I always HAVE to do, is go in the Mad Hatter store.. why? well that's my maiden name, so I just gotta make a trip in there. The kids and Jeremy tried on lots of fun hats, and of course I just took lots of pics, it was fun.
I haven't made too many 2 pagers in awhile and I had LOTS of fun with the sketch!!! it's perfect, and I know I will be pulling it out again!!!
I used Glitz Design papers for this layout.

Check out the sketch:
Left Side of the page:
Right Side of the page:

2 comments :

  1. So totally fun! Love the fab pictures! A really great layout for your first reveal! :)

    Have a beautiful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sketch and your page is stunning. I have bookmarked the sketch.

    Congratulations on the DT too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!