Monday, April 4, 2011

Twisted Card Sketch #54

Well the latest sketch from Anam is up and posted at Twisted Sketches for card sketch #54 to play along with.. and this week the TWIST is super fun: BRIGHT... can't wait to see what you call come up with: Here's my take on the sketch:

Instantly when I saw the prompt BRIGHT, I thought of the sentiment Merry and Bright and creating a Christmas card.. I mean, you can never have a jump start on too many Christmas cards right?

Sentiment: Merry and BRIGHT:
Sewing, inking, distressing:
talk about some BRIGHT snowflakes... lots of glitter going on here:

2 comments :

  1. Your card is fabulous! What a great take on the twist..."merry & bright"...totally perfect! You are right, you never can start too early on Christmas cards. Beautiful card Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I am not the only one making Christmas cards at this time of the year! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!