Monday, May 30, 2011

Design Dollies- Scraplift Week

Since there are 5 weeks in May, the Design Dollies blog came up with a super fun idea. CHALLENGE: Each of the Dollies has chosen one of their favourite Design Dollies projects to share. What we'd love YOU to do is to choose one (or more, if you like) and scraplift it! You don't need to stick to the criteria of the original challenge - you just need to take inspiration from the project and create something NEW of your very own. It can be a layout, a card, an altered object, ANY crafty project that you like. Enter as many times as you like.

This is the page I picked as one of my favorite challenge that I played along with.. It was a color challenge from Nov: ROYAL BLUE, PALE BLUE, BLACK AND WHITE...

So go over and grab a page and scraplift one of the Dollies!!!!

1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!