Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GDT for Apron Strings

Here is project #3 for Apron Strings, using the Smaller than a Breadbox kit. I used the October Afternoon papers for this layout. I used the Root Beer Barrels October Afternoon paper and then punched out the circles on it, adhered them down, and then sewed across them to add some texture on the page... I LOVE these fun papers... and this is one of my FAVE pics of the kids.

Make sure to check out Sketch Inspirations this week, Apron Strings is the sponsor and has a great kit prize to give to the winner. Here is my take on the sketch, using the Smaller then a Breadbox kit:

I used my MS embossed button punch and then added some 3D pop dots to make the buttons jump off the page:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!