Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 104: Super Sketchy Sunday

Here is the latest sketch from Pam today over at 365 Card challenge blog... up for Day 104 to play along with.. and it's a fun one, I totally recommend playing along!!! She's also offering up a FAB RAK prize for the winner...
Here's my take on the sketch for this week. I used Echo Park's Summer Days line.. which is full of yummy happy fun colors and images: Blinging up the lemonade:


adding some distressing, sewing, and a pop dot to the sunshine:


Hope you have a wonderful Sunday....

7 comments :

  1. Amazing card Wendi! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!! I love the distressing and all the dimension and the blinged lemonade!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a happy card! I like the bright colors!
    -etch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this fun summery creation. The bright colours can't help back make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a happy summer card girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es una maravilla de tarjeta!
    Me encantan todos esos colores, como se nota que el verano ya está aqui!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!