Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Week #166

Talk about a SUPER fun new 2 pager sketch from Shawn at Nuts About Sketches. This one is for Week 166. I LOVED how many photos I could actually get on the pages!!! These photos were of the kids and their cousins playing at the park earlier last summer. They were climbing the trees like crazy and it was fun to watch them to see how much they've grown. Esp since we moved here 7 years ago, they could barely climb up the play set at the park.

Here is the sketch:
I used the newest Studio Calico kit for my pages:

These photos were the first photos I took with my Canon Rebel camera and WOW!!! what a difference a camera makes!! the details and upclose quality is amazing!!!

1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!