Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches June 14th Reveal

Today is posted the latest sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches... Its a fun one, so I hope you play along.. Don't forget there's also a great forum to get chattin on, and the Sassy Lil Sketches card blog too....
Here is my take on the sketch. I used Echo Park's Summer Day's line.. its packed full of fun colors and patterns. And the banners are also another plus in the line, I just can't get enough. This photo was taken on the kids at our last Disney trip in October.. It was pretty rainy that day, but that didn't stop us from having lots of fun.

Using the Echo Park Summer Days brads:



I love this roller coaster chipboard image from the Summer Days line.. perfect for those amusement park photos:

June Paper Sponsor:

June Digital Sponsor:


Layouts must be uploaded below by July 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the June random prize drawing*.
Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page.
*The paper prize is available to U.S. residents only
The digital prize is available to US and international residents.

2 comments :

  1. eeek!!! I LOVE all the banners! What a fun layout, Wendi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. So colorful!

    Dinah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!