Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany ---Sketch Challenge

For my last DT assignment on the Scrap Tiffany blog, there is a super fun sketch challenge. Here is my take on the sketch. I used Echo Park's Dots and Stripes line for it, and mixed the two packs of Dots and Stripes.. I went for some fun and bold colors, which plays off the colors on the photos. The photos are of me and Angie B, a good friend I've had for years. We worked together for about 10 months a couple of years ago, but have been friends since and she rocks!!!

Red and Pink together??? Heck yah!!!! gotta mix it up a bit.

Lots of fun dots, circles, bling, and buttons:

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this layout! I would never think to put bright pink and red together. In my mind, I think they would clash...but they don't. :) They look great together on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi, thank you for sharing your fun design! It's really so cute!

    I have enjoyed sharing with you on the Scrap Tiffany design team!! It sure has been fun!

    Oh, congrats on your wonderful news!

    'Looking forward to keeping in touch,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!