Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 146: Super Sketchy Sunday

Yeah for Sundays and yeah for a new sketch from Pam!!!! Here it is, for Day 146 for Sketchy Sunday at 365 card challenge blog:

This week Pam has a really cool sponsor, Floppy Latte Digital Designs....

Here is my take on the sketch for the week. I used Echo Park's Summer Days line for my papers:

I used one of the gorgeous butterfly images from the sponsor, Floppy Latte Digi Designs... the images are amazing!!!! I colored my butterfly with water color pencils, used the blender pen to soften the colors, and then I added som Shimmerz paint to add some sparkle and glitter to my winger creature:

Spread your wings and fly:


Have a Happy Sunday!!!!

2 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!