Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family...

Well I got to go scrappin this weekend with the girlz and I got soooo much done, in fact, probably more than I have gotten done in the last couple of months combined, so that felt great to get back into the groove of scrappin. I used the Paper Variety sketch for their weekly challenge to play along with. This page is called family, since the pictures were taken on last summer's trip up to Idaho, and we stopped off and visited the Rexburg temple. Last time we visited, it was under construction, so it was cool to see it all finished. I used Crate Paper's Portrait line for this page...





2 comments :

  1. What a sophisticated layout, Wendy-it is just beautiful! The subtle patterns and colors of the papers are wonderful and such an great take on the sketch. Love your work, GF! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page Wendy! Love the color combo and touches of bling. Thanks for taking the sketch challenge at TPV! Stop back tomorrow for a new challenge.
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!