Monday, July 4, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Week #168

A new sketch is posted today from Shawn at Nuts About Sketches for Week#168.. It's a super cool 2 pager. I used the RIGHT side of the sketch for my page. These photos were taken a year ago, right before I made the BIG cut, and cut off 14 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. I have to admit there are days when I reallly miss my long hair, but I've been lovin the freedom of short hair for over a year now, so I'm not complaining. I'm sure I'll grow it out again one day. For my page, I used Cosmo Cricket's Social Club line. I sooo love the colors of it.

Here is the sketch:

Mixed alphas for the title work:



Adding some stitching and bling butterflies to the page:


Happy 4th of July!!! hope you are enjoying some fun fireworks.

2 comments :

  1. Such a fun layout Wendi and donating to a great cause, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful lo, Wendi!!! Love all of the pp circles. You are gorgeous with long or short hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!