Monday, July 18, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Week 170

It's Monday, and time for a new sketch from Shawn to play along with at Nuts About Sketches... Here is the sketch for week#170:

I used the left side of the sketch only and created this page with it, using Crate's Portrait line.. it's a fun one.

The pictures make me sooo happy, esp to see the kids being silly, happy, and playful together.. having a great time and being themselves in front of the camera. Of course, I love a picture that looks perfect and posed, but the everyday random fun pictures can mean just as much.

Gotta love those two little turkeys.

3 comments :

  1. Fantastic pics...I can see why you love them:) Beautiful LO's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeee the photos and that camera!! And I wanted to let you know that I have tried to email twice, but it keeps bouncing back... tomorrow morning at 5AM EST... your lo will be live on Nikki Sivils blog! Thanks again for sharing it with me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and fabulous LO. Love these photos! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!