Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tree Climber

Tree Climber... That is one thing that you have grown up enough to start doing. And you LOVE that we have a couple of really cool climbing trees at our park. Austin is starting to get pretty high in the trees, just enough to make me super nervous too. But it's all good, and I love to watch your excitement for it. I used the Elle's Studio Thursday sketch for this LO, and two Elle's Studio's journaling spots, one for the journaling and the other for part of the title. I also used the October Afternoon Rocket Age line too.

Being a total boy and enjoying climbing the tree:

4 comments :

  1. Great layout!! All the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool lo, Wendi!! Love the angle of both of your photos! Great shots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My younger two are wild tree climbers! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cool angles of the pics Wendi! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!