Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 181: Super Sketchy Sunday

agggh, this is a little late, but I didn't have the computer access I thought I was going to have... and we have moved of state... so this weekend was kinda busy!!!
Here is Day 181's Super Sketchy Sunday sketch to play along with at 365 Card Challenge Blog...
Here is my take on the card sketch.. I used Echo Park's Playground line for this card.
Some fussy cutting on the playground scene:
Adding a banner and some fun trim:
Happy Crafting!!!!

7 comments :

  1. That handcutting is so cute, love that card Wendi.

    Hope the trip over went well and you are settling in. Rest up sweetie when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fussy cutting girlie! Super cute card!
    Hope you are settling in to your new home. Miss you at MSW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Wendi! I love the layering and the edging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cards are always super cute and you can really ROCK the EP papers:) Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card with pretty colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute cute!!!

    hope the move went smooth and you are settled in now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonita! me encanta la cinta del lateral con el volantito.
    Un gran trabajo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!