Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Happy Birthday Card

The latest challenge from Paige at the CREATE blog was to create a happy birthday card!!! I was soooo excited. I used to make birthday cards all the time, since I was in charge of it for all the ladies to receive one, for their birthdays, at our church. But now that we are moving, I'm not in charge of that anymore, so I've actually missed making happy birthday cards. I totally jumped on the challenge, and made this one, with LOTS of bling, banners and of course, a cake!!! I used Echo Park's Summer Days line mainly for this card.

Added an Elle's Studio journaling spot for my card:


2 comments :

  1. This card is soooo awesome Wendi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so freaking cute! Great colors -- love that green and fuschia combo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!