Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 188: Super Sketchy Sunday

Pam has a cool new sketch posted for Day 188 at Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 card challenge blog to get your card mojo started.. Here it is:
Here is my take on the sketch. I used some the older Sassafras Monstrosity line for this one, which I am still a HUGE fan of. This card is going out to my brother in law. My mom needed a birthday card and here is what I created for her.
Gotta love the fun creepy critters, and some blingey eyes:
bling pops throughout for some added texture:
Happy Sunday!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Oh, this card is a hoot, Wendy! Love it-great take on the sketch, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, love all the elements. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!