Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Week #3

It's a fun new sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches for Week #3 to play along with... Check it out!!! (I'm sooo diggin on the clouds!!!)
Here is my take on the sketch, I used some Pink Paislee Hometown Summer. Can I just say that I LOVE that line???? it's sooo fun and happy. These photos are from July, when are family finally got around to hiking up to Timp Caves. Something that had been on our Utah to do list, for years.. We finally got to it, and I was 20 weeks pregnant and I made it!!! I have to say, I'm pretty proud of accomplishing that too.
Mixing up the alphas and a number banner:
added some clouds and some felties for some texture on the page:


September Sponsor:
Layouts must be uploaded below by October 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the September random prize drawing*.

Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful page Wendi, Im glad you got to do the hike.

    Melanie H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!