Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Celebrate 37

This past summer I celebrated a bigger number... 37... ACK!!! I'm starting to feel older, but at the same time, I still am feeling pretty good and am trying to keep up and keep in shape.. I made this page with the July kit from the ScrapRoom, the Fancy Pants line, and had it put towards their celebrate challenge on the blog. I also used the My Scraps & More 10/12 sketch, with the twist of adding at least 3 circles, I added one large one and 3 smaller punched circles, that I crumpled up...
I just LOVE the black and white print paper from this line!!! and of course, the birdies...

1 comment :

  1. You don't look 37 Wendi. You look great.

    Love this page and that cupcake looks so good too.

    Melanie H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!