Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 223: Super Sketchy Sunday

I'm usually not much of a Christmas scrapper, but lately I have been realllly into scrappin Christmas stuff. When I saw the latest Sunday sketch from Pam for Day 223 at 365 cards challenge blog, I instantly thought of Christmas!!!! The sketch is perfect for a Christmas card, and might as well get the stash of cards going early this year.

Here is my take on the sketch. I used the Jillibean Soup's Christmas Eve Chowder line.
Dressed it up with some bling and trim:
I really LOVE non traditional Christmas colors added into Christmas lines.. for example aquas and pinks, lime greens too.
Happy Sunday!!!!

7 comments :

  1. Love that trim Wendi! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Card...great take on the sketch Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the placement of the ribbon. This looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, love the mix of patterns. Congrats on winning over at Moxie Fab World today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes this sketch screams Christmas!! fab card girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!