Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 244: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello bloggers, I am back!!!! I had a bit of a scare, kinda a BIG scare yesterday.. I can to post on my blog and it was gone!!! ACK!!!! So after some freaking out, much reading and my hubby's savvy tech skills we had to do a few things and get it back. So I'm happy to be back!!!

Today at 365 cards challenge blog, Pam has a wonderful new sketch to play along with for this week. It's Day 244 and check it out!!

Here is my take on the sketch, I flipped it. I used Jillibean Soup's Apple Cheddar Soup, a perfect for line for fall projects.
This week the sponsor is: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5
digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper set of their choice.
How cool is that? I used the Basket of Apple image on my card and LOVED it!!!!
added some ribbon and bling, and here it is...
Hope you have a super happy Sunday!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Love how you doctored up that apple basket, I think I'd have a heart attack if my blog disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Wendi. I came to visit on Sunday but I couldn't find your blog... I even stalked some of your DT sites and those links didn't work either. Good to see you back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me, did someone try to hack your blog?

    Love this card, the image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!