Friday, October 14, 2011

My Scraps & More Sketch-A-Thon Layouts

well I have been getting busy with the Sketch A Thon going on over at My Scraps & More forum going on right now. It's been super nice to get back into some scrappin and actually having fun doing it. I love this page of Austin, esp the photos of him at the beach. It's totally his element. He loves being there, he could play for hours and stay all day.
This page has a photo of the kids from a couple years back, after Austin's baptism. The kids look a bit younger but pretty much the same, but in two years from now, they might start having their own look.
I {heart} U both with all my heart:
Cute Spooks. This page was quite the challenge, add purple to your page. I'm totally NOT a purple person at all.. luckily I had some Halloween goods to create this page, cuz I don't have much more of it in my stash. The photos are from last Halloween and I'm super excited to take new pics this year.
LOVE the clouds from the American Crafts Halloween paper....
So that's pretty much what I've been up to, hope you've been scrappy lately.....

2 comments :

  1. Love these pages Wendi, its good to see you scrapping up a storm.

    I think Austin and Lillee would get along really well. Lillee loves the beach and when we toured the Great Ocean Road the beachs were her favourite part of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are rockin' the sketches at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!