Friday, October 7, 2011

My Scraps & More

well I got busy on a couple more layouts for the My Scraps & More Sketch-A-Thon going on right now....Here is my page with the 10/6 sketch using Tearing as the twist for the sketch. I used Echo Park's Happy Days lines, which I am sooo lovin the bright fun colors of. I t worked perfectly with the photos of the kids at the Splash Park which were taken back in August.
Gotta love the fun action water shots:
This page is for the My Scraps & More 10/6 blog sketch challenge. I used some Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar line for this page. Right now, there is a GREAT sale going on at the store, and Tammi is giving 40% off your purchase!!!! Talk about a great way to stock up on some newer goodies!!!! This photo is of the kids taken back in December when we did our family photo session for our Christmas card.. I still love how they turned out.
Adding some bling to the trees:

Hope you got scrappy today!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!