Saturday, October 1, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #53 Round and Round


Over at the ScrapFIT blog, there is a new Workout in session to get your scrappin exercise in!!!! Workout # 53 is all about journaling... the challenge: For this Workout I want your journaling to ‘go around’ the outside of something. It can go around the outside of you page, around your photo or even around an embellishment.

I used some Basic Gray papers that I had on my desk and a photo of the kids on their last day of school...

I added some journaling around my embellishments:

I also added some journaling around the larger circle, details about what the photo it all about:

adding a title to the side of the page:

The lucky winner of Workout #53 will receive this lovely kit!!!!!! Make sure to check out the current kit and the previous ones over at The Paper Bakery's blog.


Hope you get a chance to play along with this workout!!!

2 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!