Saturday, November 26, 2011

Read My Story Bookmark- GDT at Pixie Dust Paperie

My daughter has been asking me to make her a bookmark for her reading books, since she lost her's the other day, and this was the perfect kit to create one for her. I used the Echo Park Wild Rose solid paper for the base of my card and made it 3X7, a perfect size for her reading books. I then added the GCD Vintage Jane paper.

Next I cut out some of the Teresa Collins Posh flowers and sewed onto them to give them an extra pop.

I used several Echo Park element stickers to find off embellishing the bookmark. The EP Victoria Gardens stickers has the perfect sentiment for the bookmark "The Story", so I just used the alphas to add "Read" and finish it off.
I can't tell you how excited she was to receive it and has already put it to use!!!
At The Pixie Shop
I created the above bookmark using Pixie November Kit
"Pink Rose Cottage"
get yours HERE!!!

1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!